Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scetch Comedy for kids

Fresh out the box
Stop, look, and watch
Ready yet, get set
It's All That!

I bet you all know where this is going.  Yes, I was an avid All That fan.  I just watched some sketches on YouTube and they are still hilarious.  Lori Beth and Katrina were my favorites by far. (girl power)  Although I do love all of the original cast.  My favorite reoccurring sketches were, Baggin Saggin Barry, Cooking  with Randy and Mandy, Lemonade Scammer,  Good Burger, Super Dude, Detective Dan, Island girls, Miss Fingerly, the loud Librarian, and Vital Information.  I guess it would've been easier for me to list my least favorites.  I was so in love with the show, there is a cassette tape out in the universe somewhere that my sister and I do our own versions of our favorite skits.  I sure hope that tape doesn't wind up in the wrong hands, lol.

Yesterday I was looking up Katrina Johnson on YouTube and was surprised to find out that there was a All That reunion at  Comikaze Expo just a few months ago.  So needless to say I nerded all over the place watching the Comikaze footage and remembering the good ole days.  I'm still waiting for it to make it on DVD, so I can really watch it!

What were some of your favorite "All That" moments?

And yes, they did have a catchy theme song!  (I'm starting to realize that most shows I watched did and got stuck in my head forever and ever and EVER!)


No comments:

Post a Comment