Saturday, December 31, 2011

SPLAT!

When I was around 10 or so this game came out.  My cousins brought it over to a family get together, and we literally played all day long. You made bugs with bugamatic using play doh and the object of the game was to get from start to finish without getting squished by a giant hand.  You played with cards.  The cards had different colored backgrounds and whoever was on that color got SPLAT!!! It was so much fun.  Then that Christmas I got surprised with a my very own edition of the game.  




Photobucket

As you can tell, I was very excited to get it.  Maybe a little too excited.  But in its day it was very creative game, or maybe I was a little easily impressed.  The marketing for it was brilliant and impressive for its time.


No comments:

Post a Comment