Monday, August 1, 2011

Game shows for children

Somebody posted a picture on facebook and it was really nostalgic for me.  I remember watching this show on PBS almost everyday.  I got some answers wrong, some answers right, it was fun, it was challenging, and it had a live acapella band.  That's right, I'm talking about "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego."  As I'm typing the theme and ending song is playing in my head.    This was a point in time when learning and being smart was cool.  I don't think there is a decent game show geared for children out today.  (Of course I could be wrong.  I don't have cable now.)  I also found this morning that some episodes are on youtube.

DO IT ROCKAPELLA!!!!!




p.s. I didn't get into the animated series on Fox Kids, or Where in time is Carmen Sandiego

No comments:

Post a Comment